Launching a New Website
Our new Website has been live a few weeks and the response has been excellent. Getting this new site lives reminds us just how challenging it is to design and develop a solid site. Here are a few things we learned along the way.
- Keep it simple and fight the urge to have many links.
- Put content front and center.
- Use real photos of real people and things, no clip art please!
- Have a plan for URL re-directs.
- Have a plan!
- Be ready for an increase in SEO work.
- Write lot’s of content and then write more.
- Coordinate with other Websites you own, social networking and other online marketing.
- Watch the data and be ready to make adjustments.
- New Website launches are part of a long-term strategy.
Contact me if you have questions about getting your new site launched and look for more content coming from Intuitive Websites!
Thomas Young – [email protected]