In this Internet marketing podcast Glenn and Tom talk about setting budgets for Website development and Web marketing work, an important topic in today’s economy. Here is an outline of their discussion.
What does it cost to build a Website?
- This is an easy question to ask, but not so easy to answer
- First determine what platform the site will be built on
- CMS – HTML – DreamWeaver, etc…
- Also, review the required functionality of the Website
- Secondly, determine the amount of design needed
- Third, review the actual components of the Website, content, graphics, photos, videos and other elements
- These elements drive your budgets, which are almost all based on staff hours
- Budgets and pricing have begun to stabilize with less variance
What are the various parts of a Website project and how do they get broken into budgets?
- Review the IntuitiveWebsites.com.
This podcast is available on iTunes.