Website Within a Website
In this podcast Glenn and Tom review how to market a Website within a Website. This is the Web marketing approach of building specific content areas within your Website that become mini-sites within your main company Website. These mini-sites, sub-sites or micro-sites, are effective in targeting individual market segments for your products and services.
Listen to the podcast to learn:
- An understanding of when to set-up a Website within your site and when to launch a new site with a new domain.
- How to take full advantage of the power of your domain name in Google.
- Why micro-sites are important in Web marketing.
- The elements of a successful micro-site.
- How Google views and indexes micro-sites.
- The best approaches for content marketing with micro-sites.
The key action items from this podcast:
- Segment your market to determine the need for micro-sites.
- Prepare a site map for the navigation structure of the site.
- Keep the design and navigation consistent on all site pages.
- Brand the micro-site as a sub area from the main Website.
- Use a key term for the micro-site that can be tracked in the URL and in Google Analytics.
- Get feedback from the market segments using the micro-site.