Once you have made the time to write Website Content, here are a few tips on writing content that will get conversions and provide a strong ROI. Content is critical to Web success and plays a big role in getting conversions. Content can be many things:
- Blocks of text
- Anything on the site where there is a connection with the user.
Where do you start?
- Answer the questions: What does your company do and who is your company?
- Homepage, create connection with the user so they want to dig deeper into your site.
- Effective tagline.
- Write for the target market and for the Web.
- include a contact us link on every single page and give users many options (forms, e-mail, face to face visit, phone call).
- Use links within content to drive the user from small to large content.
- Promotions and an invitation for spontaneous action on every page.
How does Web content drive leads?
Work even harder than in the past on your content. Branding and your services description have to be top notch. Services must make a connection with the branding statement. Well organized, resources content show you are a leader in the service you offer.
How does Web content drive sales?
eCommerce sites must connect a lot of pieces that start with your brand identity. This includes photos and captions and product descriptions written for the target market.
What are the key action items for the listener?
- Communicate brand identity on your home page.
- Carry the brand identity throughout the Website.
- Know what the user is looking for and help them find it.
- Make use of captions on photos.
- Use deep content on the about us pages.
- Also, use deep content in your resources section.
- Place conversion points on every page.
This has been the Intuitive Websites Internet Marketing Podcast for more information and to see all the available podcasts and much more, visit IntuitiveWebsites.com.