In this podcast Glenn and Tom review the principles behind a content marketing calendar.
Listen to the podcast for tips on strategic digital marketing success with a content calendar. Understand the importance of a content publishing calendar and how to implement one in your content marketing efforts.
- What is content marketing?
- What is a content publishing calendar?
- Why is a content calendar important and how does it drive sales and leads?
- How do you select content types, distribution channels and topics?
- What are the barriers to success with content marketing?
- How can the sales and marketing team be involved in a content calendar?
The key action items from this podcast:
- Make a list of areas to distribute content that can be read by your target market.
- Develop a list of content topics, titles and categories.
- Select a writer to work on content for your online marketing efforts.
- Build a schedule of content pieces and stick to it.
- Use Google Analytics to track results.
- Visit ContentMarketingInstitute.com.
- Read the book “Epic Content Marketing.”
- Listen to other content marketing podcasts on our website.