Social Media and Marketing Specialist Job Description
The job of the Social Media and Marketing Specialist is to create social media campaigns and other digital marketing initiatives for our clients. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, understand Don Miller’s StoryBrand concepts and work with the IW team on implementing client marketing strategies.
As the Social Media and Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with our Marketing Strategists and our Digital Funnel Manger to deliver engaging content that meets the expectations of our customers. You should be extremely creative, dedicated, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Develop, implement and manage social media strategies
- Manage and oversee social media content and accounts
- Create graphics for social media and email campaigns
- Build and engage in social media channel communities
- Define and measure most important social media KPIs
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Search Console, Hubspot, Buffer, etc
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Setup and manage affiliate and influencer marketing campaigns
- Other duties as assigned
- A minimum of 5 years’ content experience, particularly with, but not limited to web, social and emerging technologies.
- A solid understanding of design, website copy, digital marketing content and web marketing practices.
- Understanding of Don Miller’s StoryBrand concepts.
- Brilliant interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be a creative and strategic thinker.
- Be a team player.
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.