In this podcast Glenn and Tom talk about what it takes to be a market leader in online marketing efforts. Listen to the podcast to better understand your role in the marketplace and the pitfalls of not staying focused on the strategies that works best for your website and company. Here is a brief outline of the questions and topics covered in the podcast.
- What is a market leadership discipline?
- Why is this concept important?
- How is market leadership important for online marketing?
- The three disciplines are:
- Operational Excellence
- Technology or Product Leadership
- Customer Focus
- Here are a few website disciplines:
- Content to Generate Leads
- Social and Community Building
- You may discover others over time.
The key action items from this podcast:
- Determine your marketing and website marketing disciplines.
- Build a strategic digital marketing plan around that discipline.
- Look at your competitors to see where they are crossing over and getting spread thin.
- Read the book “The Discipline of Market Leaders.”
- Select a discipline for your company website.