Salary Range: $70k+
Based on experience and qualifications.
Do you love digital marketing, are passionate about email workflows, data, analytics, and bridging the gap between marketing and technology?
Does the idea of working with a great team in a growing company excite you?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment in multiple client industries?
As a top HubSpot partner, Intuitive Websites, has an opening for an experienced and talented HubSpot Administrator and Email Marketing Specialist.
We are a small, growing team of expert, highly effective digital marketers.
You will work alongside our marketing strategists, content team, digital specialists, SEO/Google Ads pros, design and developers, social media experts and sales team.
Candidates must be both strategic and operational. The successful candidate will possess natural curiosity, be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet client deadlines while maintaining high standards.
This role requires hands-on experience with HubSpot, social media, email marketing, Google Analytics, third-party integrations and other digital marketing technologies.
Strong organizational skills and self-motivation are required, as you are responsible for managing your own workload and working remotely.
- Configuring and optimizing client HubSpot portals (new client onboarding)
- Championing HubSpot’s features and suite of features for clients
- Own best practices for HubSpot implementation across HubSpot’s Marketing, Sales and Service products
- Own inbound lead routing workflows in HubSpot/CRM
- Managing prospect-to-lead generation scoring and lead tracking and analyze prospect and lead tracking in partnership with the client’s sales team
- Managing implementation of a wide range of email campaigns, including working collaboratively on creative development, list management, and segmentation strategies, as
- well as technical development, testing, execution, tracking and refinement. You will be working on multiple clients in different industries simultaneously.
- Participate in planning paid social ads and track performance over time
- Set and monitor KPIs and report on campaign development, timelines, and results using HubSpot reports/ dashboards.
- Drive marketing automation strategy that is supported by best practices
- Recommend and implement new technologies to deliver personalized experiences and drive leads, while improving user stickiness
- Provide high-quality support and training to our clients and their teams
- Managing data migrations into HubSpot from other marketing automation and CRM tools
- Work with in-house and client team members to create marketing workflows and processes
- Customize objects (contacts, companies, deals), build forms and guide lead capture for clients
Experience and Requirements
- 2-5 years of experience in marketing automation, marketing operations, and campaign management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business analytics, martech, or related discipline
- Hands-on experience with HubSpot is a must. Experience with Pardot, Marketo, Mailchimp, Active Campaign, Klavio and/or Constant Contact is a plus.
- HubSpot Inbound certification required before applying and ready to acquire more HubSpot certifications.
- Strong project management, writing, and communication skills.
- Comfortable multi-tasking and eager to take on more projects.
- Must possess a passion for learning industry-leading marketing technologies, tactics and best practices. Proven success leading adoption of new marketing strategies and tools.
- Ability to work on a team and independently and work remotely.
- Comfortable handling clients directly, and handing over opportunities to Account Management.
- Great at solving problems and has an analytical mindset.
- Well organized and good at managing their own time.
- Willing to learn, help out, and be a team player.
- Passionate about B2B marketing and marketing technology.
- An effective communicator, verbally and in writing
- Able to communicate technical information in terms that are easy to understand
As an employee of Intuitive Websites you’ll have these amazing benefits:
- Unlimited vacation time ensuring work responsibilities are complete
- Health insurance contributions
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Work from home in a remote workplace
- 48 hours of sick time per year
- Aflac supplemental benefits
- Salary Range: $70+