In this Internet marketing podcast Glenn and Tom talk about Google News and online PR as a method for driving traffic to your Website. One of our clients requested
this topic, Brett from HardtoFindItems.com.
What is Google News?
- The future of news and information.
- Online news portal, like a newspaper on the Web backed by the power of
- It can be customized for each user.
- Extremely current and updates can be posted immediately see Google
- All stories are included and can be very niche.
- Google fast flip lets the user see all their favorite news sites in
- Another way to get your pages indexed by Google.
How can companies and Websites take advantage of Google News PR online?
- First develop a content distribution strategy.
- Know the difference between information and news.
- Your PR must be relevant news.
- Find the PR sites to submit your custom news articles.
- Press releases should be very relevant and key word rich.
- Include the right contact info in each release.
- Have a strategy for conversion from PR traffic.
- Your news can be fed anywhere online where it is relevant.
- It supplements your current content strategies.
Here is a List of Free PR Websites and their Alexia rank:
- 24-7pressrelease.com (Alexa Ranks: 12,951)
- clickpress.com (16,379)
- ecommwire.com (29,418)
- free-press-release-center.info (23,322)
- i-newswire.com (12,808)
- newswiretoday.com (22,199)
- prbuzz.com (118,660)
- prurgent.com (17,766)
- pressmethod.com (19,814)
- prleap.com (23,091)
- prlog.org (1,243)
- theopenpress.com (26,034)
Here are two very good paid PR Websites:
Who is going to do all this work?
We end each podcast with an action item plan. What are the key action
items for the listener?
- Develop a content strategy for news and PR about your Website.
- Review the major PR sites we have discussed and find the best one for
- Assign writing to an internal or external team member.
- Track results and monitor search engine rankings and traffic.
- Track conversions back to the press releases.
This has been the Intuitive Websites Internet Marketing Podcast. For more information and to see all the available podcasts and much more, visit IntuitiveWebsites.com. This podcast is available on iTUnes.