Five AdWord Strategies That Drive Results
The secret to successful AdWord campaigns is to clearly understand what drives results. Setting up the campaigns, ads, keywords, budgets and other details are very important, but only as good as the outcome. Here are five key areas that drive results.
1. Have a great Website or landing page that meets visitor needs and converts.
2. Use 100 clicks as a benchmark and standard to reach before final decisions on the effectiveness of clicks from keywords and ads.
3. Set a target of around 20% of gross sales for AdWords spend. This varies by Website, but 20% is a solid standard and goal.
4. Use AdWord’s Remarketing and develop ROI targets that are also based on impressions and the impact of brand searches. AdWords has a strong marketing punch outside of click through rates.
5. AdWords is a supplement to great SEO work and results.