Website marketing should have very strong ROI and Websites are investments. In this Internet marketing podcast we will explain how this process works.
Your Website is an Investment, how much should it cost?
- Build a Website: $5-20,000
- Market and maintain a Website $500-$1000+ a month
- Every dollar should be tracked and return measured
- You should see significant return or ROI
- The key is in how you establish and define return?
Conversion Strategy Defines Return
- Leads, sales, email subscribers and more
- Consider referrals, branding and competitors
- Small changes greatly impact Website ROI
Must Have Web Stats – Google Analytics and Goals
- Unique visitors
- Bounce rate
- Pages visited
- Traffic sources
- Time on site
- Conversions Goals and funnels
- Set strategic conversions and offers
- Set-up Google Analytics to measure those conversions
- Build accountability through staff, external consultants and in meetings
- Set conversion goals and run numbers
- Expect a return and make it happen