In this Internet marketing podcast, we discuss Websites and the subconscious mind.
How does the subconscious mind play into Website marketing?
- Users do not know why they do what they do in user testing.
- Their subconscious mind does not know the difference between real and imagined.
- Not logical and is emotional.
In this podcast, we examine the web and the subconscious mind.
How can Web marketers deal with this?
Web marketers should integrate user benefits with the Website experience. They should keep design consistent to what works on the Web. Usability and your stats are key indicators of success.
- What are the key action items for the listener?
- What is your Website’s impact on the user’s subconscious mind?
- Are benefits integrated into the user experience?
- Is the site consistent and trustworthy?
Actions to Take
- Watch your stats and look for evidence.
- Conduct user testing.
- Read Buyology and other marketing books.