Digital Marketing Coordinator Job Description
Digital Marketing (DM) coordinators combine communication skills and marketing expertise to devise, implement, and manage a client’s digital marketing efforts.
DM Coordinators serve as the client’s voice when executing marketing campaigns. They help ensure the efforts of various team members (graphic designers, web designers, creative directors, project managers, SEO specialists, copywriters, etc.) and components (print, web, email, social, etc.) align with the client’s goals. They are responsible for developing new client relationships and maintaining existing ones through consistent communication and timely deliverables.
Accountability for Digital Marketing Services:
- Understanding marketing strategy and coordinating with the team to achieve the goals set out for the client
- Using Asana (project management software) for scheduling/ assignment/ delegation of tasks
- Communicating with the client – generating and sending reports/ scorecards, deliverables and our recommendations for improvement/optimization
- Providing the client with consistent written updates on deliverables and timelines
- Monitoring client budget against budgeted time allocated to the team
- Maintaining client dashboard/ ROI Reporting
- Review and monitoring of a comprehensive checklist of DM services as needed for each client to ensure the client is getting a wide variety of services to best meet their personalized needs
- Consistent meetings and communication with the Director of Marketing Operations
- Ongoing training and subscribing to leading digital marketing publications and newsletters
- Report to management client successes and areas for improvement
- Skills- WordPress experience / SEO and Adwords / Hubspot (bonus)