Pharmacy and Medical Products Firm
Healthcare Services – Digital Marketing and Website Design
This client of Intuitive Websites (IW), a renowned and trusted medical services provider for specific chronic conditions, wishes to remain anonymous due to privacy and compliance issues. Despite the value of their service offerings, the firm struggled with product awareness and digital marketing results. As a result, they came to Intuitive Websites seeking support in their marketing goals.
This firm occupied a unique niche in the healthcare industry. However, due to an outdated website that lacked user-friendliness and a lack of optimization of their email marketing campaigns, the firm was struggling to build awareness of their offerings among potential clients.
They were looking for a digital marketing agency that would help them:
- Grow their customer and referral base
- Design and launch a new and improved website that was a significant improvement over their existing website
- Increase awareness and understanding of their products and services among patients and healthcare professionals
- Optimize their utilization of HubSpot to stay in touch with their contact database more effectively through email marketing and contact management
Digital Marketing Solutions from Intuitive Websites
Intuitive Websites leveraged our extensive experiences and resources to transform this client’s website and marketing strategies:
After the implementation period, the firm experienced significant improvements in three key areas:
- Website Traffic: Over a nine month period, the website brought in over 3,500 users from organic search, resulting in 147 contacts and three confirmed sales. Traffic has nearly tripled in this time frame. Overall the website had a 4% conversion rate leading to over 1,200 contacts in an eight month period and growing.
- Email Conversion: Email campaigns achieved a high open rate at over 20% and a conversion rate of nearly 4%.
- Paid Advertising ROI: Paid advertising led to over 600 inquiries and several new patients. There was a 35% rise in website visitors, with a conversion rate of 6%, which translated into 4 sales. For a company where one sale is typically six figures, that is a strong result. The return on advertising spend (ROAS) was 14:1, indicating a very successful investment.
With the help of our methodical and attentive work throughout our Four-Step Process, the firm kept its online platform running smoothly throughout the entire website redesign and launch process.
The continuity of their online operations ensured they could maintain contact with current and new patients and continue to provide their essential services without missing a beat.
The firm’s new website and digital marketing campaigns were successful in increasing awareness and sales. By using a multi-pronged approach, the firm managed to reach a larger audience and effectively communicate the benefits of their products and services.
Moving forward with the support of IW, the firm will continue to refine their digital marketing strategy based on ongoing analysis and changing market trends.
This client’s success story serves as an effective demonstration of the potential of strategic digital marketing and Intuitive Websites’ Four-Step Process.