Get the Basics Right First to Meet Website Visitor Expectations
There are many things done today in Web marketing that don’t lead to direct results, but must be done to be successful online. Web users look for these things as a given before they will convert and make contact with your company. Don’t necessary look for direct marketing results from these things, but do realize conversions will be lower if you don’t do them. Here is a brief list of action items that are important in driving Web conversions, but often overlooked as not urgent.
1. A professional design appropriate for your target market.
2. Social media presence on all major social media Websites.
3. One simple and easy to use navigation system on all pages.
4. Captions on all photos.
5. A clear tagline that clearly explains your business.
6. Contact information on every page.