In this Internet marketing podcast Glenn and Tom review and critique the Website MastersDegree.com. Hear their discussion and learn practical ideas on how to improve and market a Website on the Internet.
Visit www.MastersDegree.com and review the site as you listen to the podcast.
There are several questions to consider for this Website:
- What is the strategy of this Website?
- Do taglines describe the benefits of the company?
- How does the Website generate revenue?
- Who is the target market?
- How does the design meet the needs of the target market?
- Is the navigation easy to use and intuitive?
- How should content be structured on the Website?
- Is the Website SEO friendly?
- What are conversion points on the site?
- Much of the hard work on this site is done!
We end each podcast with an action item plan. What are the key action items for the listener?
- Start with a Web marketing plan and clear strategy
- Define how the site will produce revenue
- Develop traffic generation strategies
- Drive traffic to schools from the site
- Use intuitive search functions based on Web stats
- Develop an interactive questionnaire and degree profile
- Establish clearly defined conversion points
- Research AdSense, ShareASale, or other affiliate networks that may be an option
This has been the Intuitive Websites Internet Marketing Podcast. For more information and to see all the available podcasts and much more, visit IntuitiveWebsites.com. This podcast is available on iTunes.