Web Strategy Drives ROI
Just as is seen in any growing and competitive industry, the ROI on Web marketing is shrinking and more challenging then ever. This is especially true for eCommerce Websites. It is still very inexpensive to enter the marketplace and start competing, but it is getting more expensive and time consuming to get online market share. Two major factors that set you apart are strategy and connection with the target market. Here are a few strategic ideas to help you compete.
- Product pricing must meet the target market’s expectations.
- Great photos with captions drive results.
- An easy to use Website is a winning strategy.
- Clear and easily understood Website taglines drive sales.
- Follow best practices for eCommerce check out processes.
- Use great content to build your brand.
- Highlight real people from your company on the Website.
These concepts and more should be built into your Web marketing plan and are essential for competing and driving sales online.