In this Internet marketing podcast Glenn and Tom talk about strategies to avoid clutter on a Website and the importance of simplicity and ease of use. Here is an outline of their discussion.
How do we avoid a busy Website?
- Understand the most important needs of your Website users.
- Focus on only those items.
- It takes courage and smart marketing strategies to make this work.
- The best Websites implement these strategies.
Here are the Websites reviewed in this podcast:
We end each podcast with an action item plan. What are the key action items for the listener?
- Go back to your business marketing or strategic plan and determine three things you do really well.
- Develop a tagline that works.
- Simplify the design around your brand tagline.
- Fight the urge to add more stuff on your site!
This has been the Intuitive Websites Internet Marketing Podcast. For more information and to see all the available podcasts and much more, visit IntuitiveWebsites.com. This podcast is available on iTunes.