WordPress Website Development with WooCommerce
Here are more details on our WordPress website development work and website marketing plans. This work can be included in our monthly retainer program or as a stand alone project.
We Build and Design Websites in WordPress
Your content-focused website will be designed and built in WordPress, the world’s most popular and easy to use website development platform. WordPress is an open source, Content Management System (CMS). This platform is highly flexible and inexpensive. WordPress includes many development options and a host of features and plugins. All our WordPress websites are built in responsive design themes so they are mobile friendly.
The greatest advantage of WordPress is the ability to very easily add and modify content. Content updates drive success in the search engines and with users.
WooCommerce for eCommerce WordPress Website Development
WordPress with Woocommerce is our platform of choice for eCommerce Websites. Woocommerce is a robust open source, eCommerce plugin for WordPress. Woocommerce’s flexibility and power is almost limitless. Woocommerce is our platform of choice for large and small eCommerce websites. Contact us to find out more.
Here are the key benefits to using WordPress:
- Easy to edit web pages and add new pages.
- SEO friendly.
- Hundreds of available modules and plug-ins for additional functionality.
- Management of website administrators.
- Ability to use pre-made templates or design from scratch.
- Multiple users can edit the website simultaneously.
- Huge team of developers constantly improving the platform.
- Free to download and use, keeping budgets very reasonable.
- CMS websites are the most popular platforms for new website development and are growing in leaps and bounds.
Website Marketing Plans
The right strategy drives Website success. That’s step one of our four step process to website success.
There is no better place to find Website success then in our highly strategic Website Marketing Plan. The plan has helped hundreds of clients develop a Website that increases sales and leads through Web marketing.
The plan is action-orientated and comprehensive. It provides a blueprint for the development of a new website from scratch or an overhaul of an existing site. Here is a brief plan outline.
Strategic Website Marketing Plan Outline
- Key Objectives and Goals of the Website
- Summary of Key Findings and Action Items
- Target Market Analysis
- Competitive Analysis and Market Research
- Website Performance History
- Domain Name Evaluation
- Branding and Messaging
- Content Strategies
- Recommended Taglines, Content Headers, Images and Graphics
- Use of Blogs, Podcasts and Video
- Website Design and Technical Guidelines
- CMS Recommendations
- Functionality and Usability
- Comprehensive Site Map and Navigation Recommendations
- Data Monitoring and Stats
- Conversion Strategies and Recommendations
- Traffic Generation Recommendations
- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay-Per-Click on AdWords and MSN
- Linking Strategies
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
- Content Distribution
- Offline Marketing
- And more…
The plan is very comprehensive and greatly improves the Website’s chances for success by determining the correct strategy prior to making Website changes or driving traffic. Most Websites are designed, launched and start to drive traffic before they have a proper strategy.
Pricing: starting at $2,500