Glenn and Tom discuss Web trends and how these can affect your business and drive your Web marketing approach.
- More than ever people are shopping on the Web.
- More potential business partners/clients are using the Web as a first evaluation of your company. Businesses can no longer afford to have sub-par look and feel.
- Most individual Web users make credibility/trust judgments based on the look and feel of your Website.
- 55-60% of shopping cart visitors abandon the cart. On average over 50% of Web users “bounce” – leave a site without looking at another page. Web marketers need to take steps to make their sites “sticky”.
- Web marketers must analyze their statistics and do user testing to see where users are having difficulty and correct these obstacles.