In this podcast Glenn and Tom review strategies for the use of images and graphics in Website content to better market online and generate conversions. Website users look for visual communications and this podcast offers suggestions for communicating visually and making it a part of your content marketing strategy. This will help drive traffic to your Website and increase conversions.
Listen to the podcast to learn:
- How to attract Website visitors with images and graphics.
- How business Websites can benefit from images.
- How to get conversions from images and graphics.
- Steps to make sure they are seen and understood.
- Where to post images for maximum impact online.
- How to use captions to tell a story.
- Examples of images by target market.
- How to keep it simple and increase engagement with your site.
The key action items from this podcast:
- Bring a graphic designer on to your team that understands your strategy.
- Make sure every image and graphic has a caption.
- Set-up accounts with Powtoon.com and Canva.com
- Be very direct in your communication with images and captions.
- Find a balance between content and images.
- Track your data and stats.
- Code every image for SEO.