Get Better Results from Your Digital Marketing Efforts and Outperform Your Competition
Winning the Website War is written for the business leader who wants a successful website and winning strategic digital marketing program.
It helps you ask the right questions and set a strategic groundwork for digital marketing success.
A Proven Four-Step Process that Gets Results
After reading Winning the Website War, you’ll come away with a proven process for getting results from your website and Internet marketing.
Enter your information below to get the first 3 chapters of Winning the Website War FREE!
Inside You’ll Learn:
- How your company website can drive success or failure when it comes to getting leads, increasing sales, and retaining customers and clients
- The fundamentals of strategic digital marketing, so you can successfully set direction for team members and drive results
- How to write a strategic digital marketing plan and set the right priorities
- The Four-Step Process for getting results from your company website and digital marketing efforts
- Simple action plans that you can assign to the right people so you start to see results from your website
ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
Thomas Young is founder and CEO of Intuitive Websites. He is the author of Intuitive Selling and Winning the Website War: 4 Steps to Marketing Success and has thirty years of experience in marketing and sales, including strategic digital marketing and website marketing. Tom has worked with corporate clients around the country, and his client list is a testament to his ability to work with and get results for organizations.
Tom is an award-winning Vistage speaker who has presented to CEO groups since 2001 and is a recipient of the Vistage Speaker Top Performer Award. He has a BA in communications from the University of Northern Colorado and an MBA from the University of Colorado, Colorado Springs. He enjoys tennis and sports and is an avid musician. Follow Tom on Linkedin and Twitter.
Praise for the book…
“Really helped Vistage develop a clear strategy for addressing our user base and put us on the path to developing our most successful website yet.”
Andy Ramirez, Vice President of Digital Products, Vistage International
“This book captures the critical issues and the steps any organization needs to take to finally get a website that works.”
Tony Veltri, CEO, Veltri Inc.
“Thomas’s approach is spot on. He has helped us make our websites more relevant to our audience, easier to navigate and much better in terms of look and function.”
David Ostrow, CEO, FitGolf