One of the first steps in successful online marketing is to adequately understand your Web visitor. This podcast will show you how to get that data from your Website visitors through surveys, user testing, online surveys and more.
- Evaluate your marketing plan and look for places where assumptions were made.
- Develop a market research plan to test those assumptions.
- Set an anticipated ROI from that market research.
- Just do it.
- Jakob Nielsen’s Website
- Advanced Common Sense
- Getting Inside the Head of the Web User (article)
- Survey Monkey (online survey tool)
- Peak Surveys (survey service)