In this podcast Glenn and Tom talk about Tom’s new book “Winning the Website War” which was released in December of 2014 and is now available at major online retailers Amazon, iBooks or iTunes and Barnes and Noble.
Listen to the podcast to learn more about Thomas Young’s new book “Winning the Website War”:
- What is the background of the book and who can benefit from reading it.
- How is the book different from other web marketing books.
- How the book is for business leaders that want results from web marketing.
- Why is website marketing oftentimes a war?
- What are the four steps to successful website marketing?
- The book explores tracking and measurement of web marketing ROI.
- Learn about success stories from companies that follow the four steps.
- Listen for more tips and ideas from Tom’s new book.
The key action items from this podcast:
- Order a copy of the book and put these ideas into action.
- Use the book as a supplement to what you learn in these podcasts.
- Use the book as a guideline to write a winning website marketing strategy and plan.
- Buy the book for not only strategic knowledge, but tips to implement directly into your web marketing plan.
- Look for book updates, blog posts and new content coming from Intuitive Websites.