The strategies and action items in “Winning the Website War” will help you grow sales for your company. You can now reserve a copy of the book from the sign-up box on our home page. Following is an excerpt from the text.
A great question to ask is: What does Google want? The better you understand Google’s mission, the better you can take advantage of what Google offers. It is important to know that Google has very ambitious goals to be just about everything Internet and more. Here are a few key things to know about Google:
• Google makes it a priority to prevent spam in web searches.
• Google wants to reward websites with great content that is updated on a regular basis.
• Local search and mobile advertisements are a key growth area for Google.
• Facebook and Apple are seen as competitors for Google.
• Google has big plans for Google+.
• They also have ambitious plans for the future of technology (nothing to do with search engines).
• Google is building a significant customer support presence to help people use their many products and build AdWords campaigns.
• Google wants to grow AdWords significantly as most companies are not using AdWords.
• Google gives away many services and products for free and this is likely to change over time as they attempt to recruit new paying customers for AdWords and other services.
• The best web data and statistics collection on the Internet belongs to Google and they are using this wisely to market online.