Getting Found in the Search Engines
This Webinar is an overview of the four steps to success in marketing on the Internet:
Search engines play a critical role in the success of a Web marketing strategy. Many simple and easy to implement ideas for getting found in Google are missed. This Webinar shows you how to properly optimize your Website to be found in the major search engines.
View Webinar (Recorded)
Download: Getting Found in the Search Engines
(97.19MB (mp4) video file)
PC users: right-click: Save Target As…
Mac users: Ctrl + click: Save Link As…
- Date (Past): Thursday, February 24th , 2011 at 10am (MST) Noon (EST)
- Length: Approximately 46 minutes
- How to find the right keywords
- Strategies to implement those keywords on your Website
- Where to place keywords on the Website
- Drive qualified traffic that converts into customers
- Set-up measurement systems to measure results and ROI
- And more….
- CEOs and key managers
- Marketing and sales staff at all levels
- Web developers and designers
- Internet marketing professionals
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners
Ray Cameron is a former Internet Marketing Specialist with Intuitive Websites. He has over 18 years experience in Web marketing, analysis and strategic planning. He helps dozens of clients across the US and Canada to establish Internet marketing strategies that produce results. Ray sees Google Analytics, Google AdWords and other Web data resources as a treasure chest, finding valuable pieces of information to help businesses achieve their goals. Ray specializes in data analysis, keyword research and search engine marketing. Ray has benefited from a direct relationship with Google through their Adwords Agency Program and is Individually Qualified in the Google Certification Program.