In this podcast, Glenn and Tom talk about the most important trends in web marketing for 2016. These trends are the central point for expanding your web marketing efforts in the months ahead.
Tom and Glenn discuss the following topics:
- Facebook as website for business and jumping ahead of LinkedIn.
- The power of Facebook advertising and loyal following.
- WordPress security issues and website hacking to increase.
- Content becomes more newsworthy and relevant.
- Media convergence in all channels and content channels become more important.
- Hello print! Print makes a come back.
- The role of video, movies and documentaries in a content strategy.
- The role of email in 2016.
The key action items from this podcast:
- Get active on Facebook.
- Test Facebook advertising options.
- Set-up a plan to secure your website from hackers.
- Prepare a new content strategy for 2016 that includes video.
- Don’t forget print and use print on demand services along with PDF or digital print services.