Glenn and Tom continue their series of podcasts on the new rules of sales and marketing. Look for more podcasts coming soon on this topic and follow-up discussions on what this means for your Website. Today they review the power of simplicity in driving results from Internet marketing.
How to Keep it Simple
- Communicate directly, simply, and well!
- Simplicity takes courage and brains.
- Simplicity takes direction from the marketplace.
- Pick three things–no more–for your Website.
What Customers Want
- Direct and simple communication
- Information to solve a problem
- Enhance their lives and convenience
- Product and service information
- Understand exactly what you do
- Lots of details and all price options
- How to contact the company
- Business locations
- Delivery and shipping information
- Access to interactive information, search and research