Podcast Number 73 — February 2012
Intuitive Website just launched a new Website, what do Podcast listeners need to know about the new site?
- This simple Website is the result of many year’s of work and thought about Web marketing
- and usability.
- The new site is an example of the difficulty in making Websites simple.
- Our competitor Websites are much more complex.
- The site is a work in progress and will improve over time.
- It showcases what is key to our prospective clients, our Four Step Process and our
- knowledge base.
- It will drive leads that are highly qualified and ready to buy our services.
What are the key objectives and goals of the new Website?
- The goals of the Website are to drive inquiries for our services.
- It does this through ease of use and education.
- The Website supports our sales process.
- It gets results from a variety of traffic sources.
- The voice of the site should connect with our key audience.
- We will refer people to the site to drive conversions.
How does the site go about meeting those goals?
- The site has very straight-forward messaging.
- It uses one level navigation for most pages.
- A brief introduction to our services.
- A very simple contact us form and fewer options.
- It communicates on a subconscious level that we know what we are doing because we
- organize our approach around a process and we understand users.
What are the key action items for the listener?
- Go checkout our Website and gives your feedback.
- Go to the site and subscribe to newsletter and read our articles.
- Compare us to competitors in the industry and let us know your thoughts.
- Consider a switch to WordPress (our new site was built in WordPress).
- Hire us to be your Web marketing, design and development firm.