If you have a chance, you must listen to the interview with Bill Gates and Steve Jobs from last month’s D5 conference. These two guys are THE leaders in technology. Here are two major points that came out of these discussions:
- We don’t really know where technology is going because some of the best ideas have not been thought yet.
- People will continue to move towards technology to make their lives easier and improve the quality of their lives.
What can Website marketers learn from this?
New ideas that will do the following for your Website visitors:
- Save them time and money
- Make life less complicated
- Help them do their job better
- Improve the quality of their lives (have fun)
Both Gates and Jobs made a lot of speculations on where things are going, but the fundamental items above mixed with great new ideas will drive success in technology and on your Website.
How can your Website do these things?