Part oneof our series on how to use social networking sites to promote your business.
What is marketing and sales via social networking or Web 2.0?
Examples include Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc…
Your own website and blog online networking strategy depends on your company.
Questions to ask:
- Are your customers using these sites?
- How do they use these sites?
- How can they add value to them?
Three major strategies to consider:
- Building word-of-mouth
- Direct Ads
- Building Communities
- Task someone with the action plan of social marketing.
- Find your target market.
- Build and support your community or build one.
- Be appropriate: don’t let it backfire and don’t be rude!
- Doing what has been done offline well, online.
This podcast is available on iTunes.