In this podcast Glenn and Tom review responsive design websites and the continued growth of mobile. The growth of mobile websites continues at a very high rate. Apple and other manufacturers now market a wide variety of screen sizes and this will lead to even greater mobile usage as people expect more from their iPhones and other mobile devices. Listen to today’s podcast to learn more about these trends and for tips to prepare your website for success on mobile and on a variety of screen sizes.
Listen to the podcast to learn:
- A brief overview of the pros and cons behind responsive design.
- What is happening with mobile as seen in Google Analytic web stats.
- How should a company build a responsive design website?
- The future of mobile devices and responsive design.
- Why most websites are not mobile friendly.
- What is the future of ecommerce on mobile devices?
- How do website visitors convert on mobile devices.
- Social media and mobile websites.
- Budgets for converting your current site or building a new site in responsive design.
The key action items from this podcast:
- Prepare a mobile web marketing plan as a part of your web marketing plan.
- Research how web users use your site on mobile devices.
- Talk to website users about how they might use your mobile website.
- Make a list of the pros and cons around converting your current site to a mobile responsive design website.
- Set up conversion points on your website for mobile users.