Marketing Gets Tough
The marketing bar has been raised. Effective marketing that drives sales results has never been this difficult. A key reason this happens is a fundamental change in how companies reach new customers. It is much more difficult to push customers to you, as most potential customers want to find you or be pulled into your company by referral or from the Web. Here are a few tips to leverage this new rule of marketing:
- Use the power of Google and all its tools to drive traffic.
- Forget the mass market and focus on a loyal following.
- Keep your content simple and direct.
- Leverage social media, without just making more noise.
- Make sure your content works on mobile devices.
These are big changes in marketing and great opportunities for those that get it right.