In this Internet marketing podcast Glenn and Tom talk about the Intuitive Website’s ROI Calculator found at this link: Website ROI Calculator. Listen in as Tom and Glenn use the ROI calculator to discuss Web budgets and how to maximize return from Web marketing.
What is the ROI calculator and why is it important?
- A tool for determining ROI from lead generation and eCommerce Websites.
- Use it to develop projections, set budgets, monitor Web marketing spend and determine potential return from Web marketing efforts.
- Follow the instructions on the ROI Calculator Website page found on the link above.
How should the ROI calculator be used?
- First determine if you are looking for lead generation or to sell products online.
- Prorate one time charges monthly.
- Determine the time frame for ROI calculations, usually monthly.
- Be ready with your monthly spend, include time estimates as well.
- Reset the calculation as needed to determine your budgets.
- Click on the question mark link for a definition of each field.
- The orange fields are calculated for the user.
- Press the blue button to get your ROI.
Key action items for the listener:
- Determine and set budgets for Web marketing.
- Understand the value of a sale in short and long-term.
- Understand the value of all Website conversion rates.
- Visit the ROI calculator and learn how to use it.
- Use ROI calculations to drive Web marketing.
This has been the Intuitive Websites Internet Marketing Podcast. For more information and to see all the available podcasts and much more, visit IntuitiveWebsites.com. This podcast is on iTunes.