Google Analytics Update
Google has finally removed the link to the old version of Analytics and are only displaying the new version, which is very impressive. It looks like Google was waiting for all the functionality from the old version to be added, before they removed the link. One final function that has been added to the new version is the ability to see the percentage change when comparing various time periods. Nice job Google!
Here are key benchmarks to track on your Google Analytics Web stats:
- Bounce rates below 50%.
- Traffic growth at 20% per quarter.
- Lead conversion rates of 1% or better.
- A minimum of 3-4 page views per visit.
- Ecommerce conversion rate of 3%.
- Mobile traffic at 15% or more.
- 50% or more of the site’s traffic coming from organic search.