Here are a few questions to ask yourself about your Web strategy:
- Have you researched users and competitors?
- Does the Website have a clear strategy and purpose?
- Does the home page describe the company adequately?
- Is navigation intuitive? (The user does not have to think about navigation).
- Is the content really of value and scannable?
- Is the design pleasing to look at including nice photography?
- Is there contact information on every page?
- Are interactive forms and carts easy to use?
- Is the Website being marketed adequately?
- Are the stats being reviewed from the Website?
If you want to keep it simple, just write down this list and start getting to work on making your Website more effective for you and your business.