Our services are based on a proven Four Step Process developed over the past 15 years and based on our work with hundreds of clients. Successful Web marketing is comprehensive and it takes many activities all working together to get results. The Four Step Process provides direction and coordinates those activities.
Step One: Website Strategy
Successful Websites start with the right strategy. This is the first step in the process and the most often skipped as many developers design a site before they have clearly defined the strategy.
Included in Website Strategy:
- Strategic Web Marketing Plans
- Online Branding
- Target Market Analysis and Segmentation
- Market Research
- Website Messaging
- User Testing
- Site Map and Navigation
- Design Approaches
- Conversion Recommendations and Testing
- Competitive Analysis
- Content Strategies
- Current Stat Review
- Keyword Analysis and Research
The Website’s strategic purpose becomes the blueprint for Step Two.
Step Two: Design and Development
The design and development process takes direction from the site’s strategy. The site should meet the needs of users and the target market. Included in Design and Development:
- Website Design Comps and Wireframes
- Graphic Development and Mastheads
- Navigation Design
- Use of Logos and Company Trademarks and Affiliations
- Color Palette
- Font Styles
- CMS Platform Considerations (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or Magento)
- CMS Client Training
- Hosting and Email Set-Up
- Website Testing
- Conversion and Sales Transaction Testing
- Other design, development and technology issues.
Step Three: Drive Traffic
After the successful completion of the first two steps, the site is now ready to drive traffic. This is often the most popular part of Website marketing, but can be a waste of time and money if steps one and two are not done correctly prior to driving traffic.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- AdWords and MSN Pay-Per-Click (PPC)
- Email Marketing
- Social Networking in Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Twitter and more.
- Link Building
- Content for SEO
- Content Distribution Strategies
- Offline Marketing Strategies
- Other strategies to drive traffic to the Website.
Step Four: Website Performance
The final step is the ongoing work of monitoring We marketing performance, making adjustments and tracking results.
This is where the fun starts and the real magic happens to grow sales, leads, conversions and excellent ROI. It is also where the really hard work starts.
Included in Website Performance:
- Google Analytics Monitoring
- SEO and Search Rankings
- AdWords and MSN Pay-Per-Click Management
- Conversion and Shopping Cart Analysis
- Usability and User Testing Sessions
- Strategic Web Meetings and Action Plans
- Website Design and Development Updates
- Content Additions
- Blog Postings and Podcasts
- Webinar Strategies
- Tagline and Messaging Adjustments
- More to drive traffic and conversions that result in sales growth.
The success of this program is measured by the following key Web stats:
- Total Sales
- Total Visitors
- Page Views
- Bounce Rate
- Keyword Density
- Conversion Rates
- Shopping Cart Abandonment Rates
- Average Order Amount
- Cost of Conversion or Sale (AdWords)
- Total Impressions
- Search Engine Position and Rankings
- Competitive Advantage
- Overall Business Growth
Improving these stats improves your business.
We have developed an entire Website devoted to the Four Step Process with tutorial videos and more: