Dennis McCarthy, one of our lead Web marketing consultants offers the following words of wisdom on Web success.
Here are ten things that are wrong with most Websites:
1. It’s not clear what the Website is about.
2. The Website lacks a keyword focus.
3. It does not have a solid offer.
4. The link and button titles on the navigation menu are jargon.
5. It lacks a sales funnel, users don’t know what to do to create a relationship.
6. It could be more attractive (sometimes by a lot!)
7. It doesn’t include a blog, podcast or webinar.
8. It doesn’t include an email program.
9. The tagline is nuanced. It doesn’t make it clear EXACTLY what the company does.
10. It uses too much text.